Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

SB Acoustics SB29SDAC-C000-4 tweeter

Comments

• I snagged a pair last week, $56.78 CAD at Solen. I'm hoping to cross it at 1.8k. I also have a pair of Wavecor TW030WA10 (8 ohms) on their way. 
  • Which tweeter did you end up choosing in the end? 
  • Neither. 
  • Something else then, or is the project on hold? I'm curious as I have a pair of the SB29SDAC here I was planning on mating to some of the Rival 7" drivers eventually
  • I'm curious as I have a pair of the SB29SDAC here I was planning on mating to some of the Rival 7" drivers eventually
    That sounds like a nice combination!
    BrannigansLaw
  • Something else then, or is the project on hold? I'm curious as I have a pair of the SB29SDAC here I was planning on mating to some of the Rival 7" drivers eventually
    I built Jeff Bagby's "Revolutions" with that tweeter, and am very happy with the smooth, detailed sound.
    BrannigansLaw
    Don, Donno, or "Hey you" all work for me, But never "Mr Johnson"
  • I didn't hear anything wrong with either tweeter. I just moved on from the project.
  • Gowa said:
    I didn't hear anything wrong with either tweeter. I just moved on from the project.
    Understood. I'll report back if I try it with them, thanks for the feedback rjj! 
    rjj45

Isn't that the combo Javad used?

• DaveFred said:
    Something else then, or is the project on hold? I'm curious as I have a pair of the SB29SDAC here I was planning on mating to some of the Rival 7" drivers eventually

Isn't that the combo Javad used?

Javad used the SB26STAC in the Rivalries.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/DIYLoudspeakerProjecPad/permalink/773576072998232/

Don, Donno, or "Hey you" all work for me, But never "Mr Johnson"