Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

PA Subs Eminence Lab15-4

I finally found a buyer for these. Kind of sad to see them go, but I will get to hear them occasionally so all is good. Plus the new owner asked for enclosures, double cool! Then even purchased and cut the panels to my specs, triple cool!

Cabs are 4 cubes net, slot port tuned to about 32hz. Lower than your typical pa sub but I don't have any worries about excursion either. Power will be from a Crown drive series at about 750w each. Material is 3/4 ply and it is definitely not cabinet grade! But the knots and voids haven't been terrible and these will be smothered in duratex anyway.
jr@macJasonP

Comments

• Looking good Chuck! I see titebond and a crapton of clamps, all is good. What at the little blue two-ways I see on the shelf in back?
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Those are a speaker my son and I did a few years ago. We never finished them. One fell from the shelf so there they have sat since. 

• Face
    deadhorse - leviathan - harbinger - shockwave (wip)
  • on a side, side, side note nice gif integration @JasonP ;

deadhorse - leviathan - harbinger - shockwave (wip)