Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

FS: SB Satori MR16PNW-4 (x3)

Well I have to admit I've fallen in love with another driver and I won't be using these after all. Never mounted, only clipped to for impedance sweeps. Perfect condition, original box. Here they are on the SB site:

They are an alternate color cone of this driver:

as tested here:

Smooth response, clean high SPL output, winner.

I have three here to sell together, asking 170$ for them all plus shipping (likely 10-20$ in the continental US).
= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

Comments

• I will take them.
  • Awesome deal!!! 
    But I can't wait to hear what other driver JP likes better than those!  Does RAAL make woofers now?  ;-)
  • PWRRYD said:
    Awesome deal!!! 
    But I can't wait to hear what other driver JP likes better than those!  Does RAAL make woofers now?  ;-)
    You'll be disappointed I'm sure, but I just can't get past the mineral filled poly cones. Maybe I'm getting old!
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • edited February 2020
    missed it...  =)
  • we don't get the white cone anymore???
  • ani_101 said:
    we don't get the white cone anymore???
    Yes I don't see them in stock anywhere, and Madisound seemed to flush their stock with a sale (how I got them in the first place).