Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Jeff Bagby

I'm just going to copy & paste Javad's post from the DIY Loudspeaker Project Pad FB group - 

Everyone, a quick update on Jeff Bagby - he is still very sick, he has a severe case of viral pneumonia, he is still in an induced coma and is still breathing assisted by a respirator.

He has improved slightly over the week so that is the good news, he is breathing more on his own, from almost 100% respirator Monday to 55% on his own today, with less assistance from the machine.

He is still in the ICU and in critical condition.

If you’d like to support him do 2 things:

1 - pray for his health and safety, that his body can fight off this viral infection.

2 - consider donating to his go fund me, he will have a long road of recovery: https://www.gofundme.com/f/JeffBagby

I will do an update on a day or two pending on homie he’s doing, thanks guys

kenrhodesjoeybutts6thplanet

Comments

• Thanks for posting this Tom, it needs to reach as many people as possible.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Wish I would have known sooner.  Thanks for spreading the word.
  • Tom_S, or others...I hardly ever come to the MAC board, I was just coming to find the InDIYana link and saw this. Someone should post an update and the link to the GoFundMe page at PE Tech Talk and at diyaudio.
  • edited March 2020
    Man, Jeff sure has had some tough times, health-wise these pass few years.  I hope he's doing better.
  • Life tends to get complicated as we age, that's for sure 
    I have a signature.
  • That.  Is.  Awesome.
  • I didn't see anything on the first two pages of the PETT forum, so I just posted it over there. I have never actually met Jeff in person. But if he attended any of the early 2000s Iowa DIY events, I may have bumped into him and just not known who he was at the time. I've learned much over the years by following discussions he has participated in. So much of what we do is because we are standing on his shoulders.
  • Jeff has not been to Iowa DIY, FWIW.