Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Pic Test - ok to ignore

Trying to migrate  my file sharing/pic hosting over to google drive and need to test to make sure it works. I was going to use Photobucket, but it was all adds and very slow. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8UmUAlHRMPkM0FEZURaVGpHb28

Comments

• oops... That didn't work.... 

• That's a nice speaker. 4 way or PR on the side?
  • ani_101 said:
    That's a nice speaker. 4 way or PR on the side?
    This is frustrating.... :anguished: 

Ah! It is a 3-way with a PR. These are for my daughter for Christmas. Her favorite color is blue, and I wanted something that can grow with her. They have the bluetooth plate amp built into one of them. It works well. More to come though it looks like it is going NLA. There is also the option to run as a regular speaker from an amp. 

Take III

...Didn't work. 

• use imgur

deadhorse - leviathan - harbinger - shockwave (wip)
  • I'll create a FAQ shortly listing the sites that automagically embed. To use other online sites try to drag and drop the image into your post. 
    Mzissersonkennyk
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • JasonP said:
    I'll create a FAQ shortly listing the sites that automagically embed. To use other online sites try to drag and drop the image into your post. 
    Thanks Jason, much appreciated.