It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Given that the minds behind MAC gave me the recommendation to build the SB Acoustic Bromos - and it was a stellar one (these are still some of the best book shelf speakers I have heard) I'm looking for another few.
1. For 2 channel music not HT
2. Sealed enclosure for sub integration
3. Stand mountable
4. Want transient response/dynamics
5. Want tight bass
6. Want constant directivity
7. No harsh highs, audiophile music experience
8. Will integrate with external high pass/low pass and dial in dual M&K 70B 8" subs for low end
9. Fine with lacking of low end response in exchange for articulate high impact midbass
10. Passive crossover
2. Super unlikely but if they can fix in conventional parts express cabinets great. if not I'll build them I have the tubes now but I enjoy the finish work far more than the cutting.
3. Well documented/repeatable design that is not a one off
4. I'm okay with a small displacement TMM or MTM design if that gives more efficiency and impact and I know that will ensure custom cabinets required
DIYSG's designs are all ported and have been gone due to suppliers being unable to ship compression drivers for an age or else I'd look hard at their designs even if they are ported. I'm guessing SEOS based designs might be the way to go?