Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Crossover help

I am embarrassed on two counts, one that I have asked a few times for this and another project and haven't had a chance to finish the other, and two, that I can't recall who it was, and I apologize for that.

I'm ready to get this one project done and functional and it just needs to be measured and a (hopefully) simple crossover for a mono BT radio. I'll send it out asap and compensate, just let me know if you are willing. Not overly concerned on shipping, but I'm in Hampton, VA, 23666.

Thanks.
Joey

Comments

• What driver did you use and what are the baffle dimensions? Someone might be able to use that info to get you close enough.

joeybutts
  • Thanks Ken. It's an unknown woofer based off the nd140 I believe, and then a nd28 tweeter, ~6" wide baffle by 10" tall.

• If the rest of the community is willing to help with the crossover I can measure the FR and have DATS. I'm certain I have enough components to build the crossover as well.

joeybutts
  • Thanks so much! Just let me know what's needed and I'm in.