Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

AXPONA 2022 Interst?

One of my bucket list items is to hear the Linkwitz 521s. LINKWITZ - EarFood GmbH will be at Axpona this year with 521s (and I'm hoping LX Minis) so I'm planning on attending. There are also several seminars that look interesting and all the other exhibitors. Anyone else have the itch to attend? It's Friday, April 22nd thru Sunday.

Comments

• Also one of the things on my bucket list. Sadly, it will probably never happen.

• I have a ticket for Friday, that I purchased two years ago.

• Kerry and I will be there Friday afternoon, through Sunday afternoon.

• I also have 2 year old tickets but haven't made a final decision yet. If they require jumping through any COVID hoops I won't go.

Today I actually received a personal phone call reminder that I have usable tickets from Deanne at AXPONA. I think they are trying to encourage attendance. This may be an opportunity for a less crowded event than it normally is.

• Depending on how my recovery is going, I might be there for Sat.

• Recovery???? Are you okay Chuck?

• @PWRRYD said:
    Recovery???? Are you okay Chuck?

Will be. Had rotator cuff surgery in Feb. Looking at about a 3 month stint off work

• We have made other plans and I will not attend AXPONA this year. If anyone would like my ticket just let me know. I can mail it to you or maybe email it. No sense wasting it, I don't think they will carry it over for another year.

I am quite sure it is transferrable and have emailed to confirm this. I also asked, but it may be too late to redeem the free companion ticket. I will update this when I hear back from AXPONA.

• Update: I found this text in the ticket email I received, so I think my ticket is definitely transferrable. I will wait to see if they will still offer a free companion ticket.

1. All AXPONA Attendees must have a badge to access the listening rooms, expo hall, and special events. 2-day tickets and 3-day tickets are assigned to one individual. If more than one person will be attending on the same day, each person must have their own one-day ticket for admission. If you would like to transfer your tickets to someone else, you can simply send tickets you received in your confirmation email to the new recipient. You may also login to your Showclix account and update your tickets.
  • edited April 2022

AXPONA responded with this: Let us know the name to transfer the ticket to and we can change the name on the ticket. It’s not too late to redeem the companion ticket, we also need the name for that ticket. I’m copying my colleague Deanne to help you make these changes.

So if anyone is interested in two free AXPONA tickets let me know ASAP. I will post this offer at PE Techtalk too.