Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Foo Fighters Drummer Taylor Hawkins Dead at 50

Comments

• I saw that this morning. I'm not necessarily a Foo Fighters fan, but they really made an impact on the music scene - especially in the wake of Cobain's death. I did enjoy their live Queen covers, and watching Hawkins perform those songs you understood what a fan he personally was.

I have a signature.
  • That’s real unfortunate, I grew up listening to Nirvana and the Foo Fighters, and the Foo Fighters was one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to. Taylor was an amazing drummer, he’ll be missed greatly.

I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
  • We took the boys to a FF concert a few years ago in Des Moines. Grohl's voice was shredded, so Taylor stepped up and sang quite a bit.

• I love the FF songs and think Taylor was an amazing musician. Too bad their studio recorderings (the loudness wars) were so aweful. Unfortunately I can say that about a lot of bands I really like :(

RIP Taylor

• Looks like the Foo finally won. He'll be missed...

• Oh , sad indeed . I believe they a scheduled to perform here in town in the next few months. Man, RIP Hawkins.

• Yup total bummer! Def a bad ass drummer.

• Ten different drugs in his system :#