Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Funny DIY videos

I have been following this guy on IG for a while now, but he recently started making YT videos - I must say they are pretty fun to watch - he has a very funny personality and good editing/music =)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AykySZfw3O8

Comments

• Out of all the speaker building YouTube videos I’ve seen, that was one of them ;)

I realize these are amateur videos, but it drives me nuts when these creators have 3 or 4 edits to complete a sentence. Edits need to be in between sentences, do a retake if you can’t make that happen.

squamishdrocGowa
    I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
  • Agreed! SMH.

You sure hit a nerve with me on that crap. In my former life, I was the chief photographer at a local station. I taught basic shooting & editing to new photogs, reporters & interns. Always started with the basic film-making techniques. Thankfully this YouTube "style" hasn't seeped into the broadcast world. But give it time!