Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

WTB - Pair of: SB19ST-C000, MCM 53-5165, MCM 55-5665

It seems I'm about 5 years behind the curve. I see these drivers have been discussed and tested over the last 5 years here at MAC/DIY. If anyone has a pair that they didn't use and want to sell, let me know. They are all in stock so I can get them easily enough, but wanted to check here since I know we all end up with surplus drivers on the storage shelf.

Comments

• I have some of the sb19 tweeters that have been mounted and tested but not used. I'm just south of GR.

• Hijack!! Dave, you bringing those 3ways to Meniscus? I'm upset I missed them...

• @kenrhodes said:
    I have some of the sb19 tweeters that have been mounted and tested but not used. I'm just south of GR.

PM'd

• @Wolf said:
    Hijack!! Dave, you bringing those 3ways to Meniscus? I'm upset I missed them...

Ha, I saw you had replied and I was thinking you were going to tell me that you had all three of those drivers on hand!

Yes, I'm bringing them. Hopefully improved. I used the open-back GRS planar and built a DIY back cup and the DIY waveguide. I think the WG was messing things up. They came out with the GRS faceplates literally the week before SDC so I got a pair of them and the stock PT2522C. Now to find the time to redo the baffle and xo.

• @kenrhodes said:
    I have some of the sb19 tweeters that have been mounted and tested but not used. I'm just south of GR.

Just let me know what you want for them. Assuming you'll be at the Meniscus/CSS get-together I'll get them from you there.