Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

$75 Vifa NE 10"

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/deal_of_the_day

Still show the price this morning. Good price on a great woofer. Take that, PE! I linked to a competitor!
I have a signature.

Comments

• this a very good price for an excellent woofer. Response looks like it can work with even a 1st order electrical filter.
  • Wish they weren't discontinued. :'(
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Klippel didn't score these drivers well but at the price, seems like a good deal.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • annnnnd gone. I called this morning to get 8 for a line array for a friend and they only had 5 left. 10 min later, even the 5 were sold.
  • I may have bought four of those last five - but I know who bought the last one :)

I'll sell you mine for $8,192.00. Good deal!
    I have a signature.
  • edited August 2016
    I asked Josh to reserve all 5 for 10 min and he did. Friend of mine wanted to build midsized line array like I did for PE but with nicer drivers. After realizing that these were 10" and the cabinet will be wider, he decided against a divorce and to opt for small woofers. Small apartment and strict wife are not friendly to large speakers.
    I called Josh and canceled. Another 10 min went by and my friend decided that he'll take his chances. Too late. Sold!
  • They had 1 left whenI tried.......sniff.
  • Fiiiiiiiiiiinally got around to taking some T/S on these. I would have sworn they were 8 ohm advertised (and my packing slip confirms) - but these are all 4 ohm. Changes things for me. Changes things a lot, actually - like, who wants to trade me something for a pair? 

I have a signature.
  • Wow, that is a pretty big mess up...
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • I'm interested in a pair.
  • pretty decent specs though , sorry they weren't as advertised man
  • Oops too late... I'll take a pair.... If still there
  • Both pair are spoken for, sorry guys.
    I have a signature.
  • You're such a tease.
  • These are as sexy as Satori...................CLIMAX!