Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

A Couple Topping DACs for sale (D10S and E30 II)

edited October 2022 in Classifieds

I have a growing stack of DACs here... and I think it's time to cull the herd a bit, so I'll put 50% off prices on perfect condition gear:

Topping D10S - SOLD

Topping E30 II - SOLD

They will likely fit in a small USPS flatrate box, so that would be about 10$ shipping IIRC. I'm a paypal guy mostly but willing to discuss other options too.

If interested let me know via PM.

= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

Comments

• edited October 2022

Very interested in the e30, maybe both of them. I'll have to wait till the results of some mandatory testing at work before saying for sure. Should know by the weekend.

• That D10s is on the short list of DAC's I'd like to own. Just don't need another DAC to sit and do nothing...
    These are very fair prices for anyone looking.

• Jason, could you bring the D10S to Iowa? If yes, I'll take it.

• @PWRRYD said:
    Jason, could you bring the D10S to Iowa? If yes, I'll take it.

Yes, can do. And that takes care of both of them. I'll update the first post.

= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Thank you Jason. See you in a couple weeks.

JasonP
  • Did I get the e30?

• @Kornbread said:
    Did I get the e30?

Sorry, nope, I got a PM directly before even your first post.