Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Board Operation, Maintenance and Posting Control . . .

JR and others,

How do users control their posts here?
Seems we cannot delete our useless/off subject (once we introspect) posts but once we post anything it gets stuck here in perpetuity.
is this something that can be adjusted as we all have fluent changes (designs/engineering/thoughts) to deal with or are we stuck with the current paradigm, sir?

I'd love to be able to police my own actions and it would make me a more frequent contributor . . .

Thanks, and thanks for entertaining me here among this intelligent/open group where our posts are not deleted by others.

Comments

• Edit button.

• The forum model is pretty much based on the idea of each post is a permanent addition to it's content, to be later browsed or searched for reference. We have a rank system here and as you post more you'll unlock more editing power and I think the ability to delete your own post (I'll have to confirm that). In the mean time you can feel free to ask any moderator to delete a post of yours.

And I'm glad you find this place useful and entertaining! Thanks

= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Thanks, JasonP.