Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Happy New Years, all.

As the title says.

I wish each of you a happy new year, and my wish is all of you experience an even better year than ever before.

Be well, my brothers.

I have a signature.
Silver1omougly_wooferGeoffMillarSteve_LeekenrhodesdynamoS7910WolfBilletScottSand 4 others.

Comments

• Back at you JR and to all my other brothers on here. NB2023!

jr@macjholtz
  • Yes, Happy New Year to all

And a big thank you to all the friendly people who have helped me on my DIY journey over the past year

Just a thought: are there any 'sisters' on this Forum?

Geoff

jr@mac
  • Happy New Year all!

I'm already looking forward to Iowa DIY 2023!

jr@mac
  • Happy new years guys!

jr@mac
  • @GeoffMillar said:
    Yes, Happy New Year to all

And a big thank you to all the friendly people who have helped me on my DIY journey over the past year

Geoff

Not to my knowledge.

I have a signature.
  • 🍻Here’s to an interesting 2023 for me. Happy New year.!

PWRRYDjr@mac
  • @GeoffMillar said:

Geoff

Nick was going purse shopping, does that count?

Steve_Leekenrhodes
  • Oof, We New Yearsed it up pretty good last night with some wonderful friends.

Happy 2023!

kenrhodes
    I have a signature.
  • Happy New Year my friends. Here is to a plethora of new designs and builds for all of you!

kenrhodes
  • Here's to wishing everyone here a healthy and creative new year. May all your speakers be +- 2 dB with an f3 of 30 Hz.

jr@macScottStajanesjholtz6thplanet
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • edited January 2023

My best wishes to you all in this new year and thanks for the past one on this forum - It has been an enjoyable experience.

• Happy New Year everyone. May you all find the time and inspiration to make some sawdust and a dent in your driver and crossover parts stashes.

jholtza4eaudioS7910
    Keep an open mind, but don't let your brain fall out.

Sehlin Sound Solutions
  • @GeoffMillar said:

Geoff

I believe there used to be a female on the PE Forum and there was a woman who posted regularly to the DIY Loudspeaker Project Pad on Facebook. I think she was building speakers as a business and was quite pregnant before she disappeared.

Ron

• There have been a few over the years on various forums. I think the "cake" person that was on PE might have been a hoax or bot.

• I searched the DIY Loudspeaker Project Pad for "baby" and found Dewi Sarah. The cabinets she posted had complex geometries and fine finishes.

https://facebook.com/groups/462464294109413/user/100008810862101/

This is a sample of her work for those of you who don't do Facebook.

Ron

Steve_Leeugly_woofer
  • @Ron_E said:
    I searched the DIY Loudspeaker Project Pad for "baby" and found Dewi Sarah. The cabinets she posted had complex geometries and fine finishes.

https://facebook.com/groups/462464294109413/user/100008810862101/

This is a sample of her work for those of you who don't do Facebook.

Ron

WOW ! Beautiful work on those cabinets !

• From what I was told, her cabinets were gorgeous, but her xover skills lacked.

• @Wolf said:
    From what I was told, her cabinets were gorgeous, but her xover skills lacked.

Yes. Your right.

• There’s a few women on the project pad.

• @hifiside said:
    There’s a few women on the project pad.

Children too...

hifisidePWRRYD
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails