Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Drivers FS - aka make my problem your problem

edited February 2023 in Classifieds

Still at it - buying drivers I'll never use and then clearing them out, keeping UPS in business in the process...

As always, first dibs here then on to PETT. Everything is 100% functional and in quite good cosmetic condition except as noted. Let's try shipping costs per below. I think this should come out in the buyer's favor every time, but let me know if a certain combination of drivers comes out seeming high - not trying to make money on shipping, just don't want to spend time estimating.

$15 flat rate for woofer pair
$10 flat rate for tweeter pair (or 830986)
$5 flat rate for each additional pair of drivers starting with larger driver pair
$10 one time additional cost for California, Oregon and Washington (state) residents - sorry Left Coasters, but UPS rates from Michigan really jump for you guys.

Peerless 830986 - $50/pr - SOLD
Peerless 830860 - $40/pr (2pr available)
Peerless 830874 - $50/pr - SOLD
Tang Band W5-1611SA (neo motor) - $50/pr - SOLD (small nick in poly cone, no measurable effect, priced accordingly)
Tang Band W6-1139SIF - $80/pr
Dayton DA175-8 - $40/pr - SOLD
Wavecor TW030WA05 - $75/pr - SOLD
Morel MDT 29 - $60/pr - SOLD
18 Sound 6ND430-16 - $150/pr - PENDING
6.5" Mystery Woofer - $100/pr - the place I got these from had no information on them but they looked awesome so I picked them up. They're in great shape and the cones have a shitload of manual travel for whatever that measure is worth. Qts 0.54, Fs 53Hz, Vas 0.30 cu ft, 16 ohm.

dcibelBillet

Comments