Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

finding a Car audio installer

I know this is Midwest audio club, But my son currently resides in Son Jose Cal. He just bought a 2004 Porsche 996 and the current system needs some help. I recommended that he find a good installer to assist him in the journey. Does anyone have recommendations on how to locate such a person or entity. Or for that matter any personal recommendations. I generally have done my own installs as wells a quite a few for others, I done' much experience in locating a good installers.
Thanks
Ben

Comments

• Start with the local Porsche club and local Cars and Coffee, there are lots of vocal people there. They probably also have a Facebook page.

Bengdynamo
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • If you have Facebook look up Javad Shadzi. He runs an aftermarket auto parts business for Audi's and runs a big DIY audio group on Facebook (DIY Loudspeaker Project Pad). He's in your sons area.

Ron

Bengdynamo
  • I think Bing is over that way, has done insane work. Goes by Simplicity in Sound.

Beng
  • @joeybutts said:
    I think Bing is over that way, has done insane work. Goes by Simplicity in Sound.

x2 on Bing - amazing work and attention to detail!