Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (3)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Earthworks M30BX for sale

I am offering my Earthworks M30BX precision measurement microphone for sale. The BX option is battery powered and has very low noise. A removable XLR to RCA converter is also included so that you can connect the mic via an RCA input on your audio interface, if desired. You can always use it via a balanced mic cable and no phantom power is needed. MFG info here:
https://www.earthworksaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Earthworks-M30BX-Manual.pdf

When I purchased this mic in about 2016 I had Earthworks do an extended calibration on it that is valid from 0.1Hz to 80kHz. This was so that I could get reliable measurement data on tweeters up to 80k. I will provide the electronic calibration file to the buyer.

I use other mics for my routine measurements the Earthworks has been used sparingly and always stored in a cool, dry place in its case in my non-smoking home.

I have the original case and will pack with padding for safe transit. I'm happy to provide pics upon request.

For sale to buyers in USA only. No international shipping.

This costs more than $800 new. I'm asking $450 with shipping included. Payment via PayPal. Local pickup is always welcome near Lansing Michigan.

jr@macrjj45