Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

InDIYana 2023 drivers for sale.

I am not as good as Charlie with a spreadsheet. But I am planning on bringing quite a few items to Indiyana this year. Mostly drivers that I don't think I will use. I will try to add more items below as I dig into my stash. I do have several half completed designs that I will be bringing. (I do not want to take anything back so free is an offer.) Two items that I am wondering if anyone may be interested in are a high power chip amp and power supply. It does work but needs a case. The switching power supply is rated at 800 watts. IIRC, the 2 channel amp is 400 watts per channel.

The second is a line array that has been sitting in my garage for years. Aurasound buyout 3.5" woofers and Mylar tweeters. I think I bought 50 woofers and 100 tweeters. I did use some but most are still in the boxes. baffles have been CNC cut but one was not "pathed" correct and so it is skinnier than the other. I also have 3/4" sides cut to bend the baffle in a curve.

Please feel free to add anything you are bringing!