Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Team Associated RC10B74.1D

This is a full package other than a charger. Everything brand new, only partially built since my daughter lost interest and I don’t have time to play with it. I can provide further info if interested.

$850 + shipping

Comments

• Been a while since I've seen that name. IIRC, we have an 18t somewhere in the shop and a nitro Revo 3.3

joeybutts
  • I had a bunch a while ago. So much fun but just don’t have time, not enough hours in the day :( . I would really like to keep it but just can’t happen unless I can’t sell it for a decent price.

• I still have a few RCs in the store room. I do miss taking the Axial SC10s out into the woods with our youngest. We always had a great time exploring.

• That's an awesome set-up, wish I had the money to invest in that again. I like that our local track had rentals to scratch the itch to race again.

• @6thplanet said:
    That's an awesome set-up, wish I had the money to invest in that again. I like that our local track had rentals to scratch the itch to race again.

Make me an offer 😏

• I wish I could.