Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (10)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

FOR SALE: TOPPING PA5 amplifier - extremely low noise class-D amp!

I have a Topping PA5 am that I would like to sell. This amp is known as have a very, very low noise floor. That makes it perfect for driving compression drivers in multiway horn loudspeakers. It can deliver 125W per channel at 1% THD and has a volume control on the front panel. It's a nice mini-size class-D amplifier using the TPA3255 IC that is probably the best out there outside of Hypex and Purifi.

The amp has two sets of balanced TRS inputs but can also work well with single ended connection using TRS->RCA adapters that cost $1.50 each.

The amp comes in the original MFG packaging and is the silver version. It's in perfect cosmetic and working condition.

Reviewed at audiosciencereview.com:
https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/topping-pa5-review-amplifier.28512/

$349 new, asking $200 with shipping included.

Comments

• Charlie,

What power supply does it come with? Are you able to ship to Australia?

• I would prefer a buyer in the US but I will get back to you if I don't get any interest over here. Looks like the cost to ship it is US$65 via the post office. It's the standard MFG supplied 38V, 4A power supply.