Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Three gallons of components

Yes, you read that right. Three gallons of components for sale. These were graciously donated by someone, and all proceeds will go to support IowaDIY.

Caps, coils, resistors, and cable terminations all included. This is an insane deal for someone willing to do the sorting. I have no idea how many matched pairs there are, but there is a lot of copper included.

First dibs to registered attendees at IowaDIY.

$200, that is probably 20 cents on the dollar or better.

I have a signature.
Steve_Lee6thplanetugly_wooferhifisiderjj45S7910ScottS

Comments

• Killer deal!

• At $12 a pop now, there's probably $200+ dollars just in Mills resistors in there.

• @DanP said:
    At $12 a pop now, there's probably $200+ dollars just in Mills resistors in there.

For anyone willing to sort it all out, this is really a tremendous bargain.

If they do not sell, I guess I have a project for this winter.

I have a signature.
  • Only thing holding me back is that most everything looks used.

John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • @jhollander said:
    Only thing holding me back is that most everything looks used.

Prude

6thplanet
  • @jhollander said:
    Only thing holding me back is that most everything looks used.

Not really. Mix of used and new.

I have a signature.
  • There are few things I like better than buying crossover parts by the gallon. I'm in the process of reassessing the discretionary spending budget after a stray amplifier followed me home last weekend.

hifisideWolfSteve_LeePWRRYDkenrhodesugly_woofertajanesKornbread6thplanet
    Keep an open mind, but don't let your brain fall out.

Sehlin Sound Solutions
  • Is it coming to Iowa?

• Yessir

I have a signature.
  • Oh, the amp.

I have a signature.
  • I'm considering it. I think the Samson is a better amp to run the show, but the Classe is something we could bring out for a while on Friday. It is not fun to move around, though.

Keep an open mind, but don't let your brain fall out.

Sehlin Sound Solutions
  • @ScottS said:
    I'm considering it. I think the Samson is a better amp to run the show, but the Classe is something we could bring out for a while on Friday. It is not fun to move around, though.

That's why the Dreadnaught no longer comes to these things. 108# is just too much these days.

I have a signature.
  • I like my 20 pound Crown for event duty. Those Macrotech 5000VZ were in one case and 80 pounds each plus distro. That was not fun taking down and up stairs at Matt's place, let alone to and from an event.