Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Design using new MAC drivers.

Some of you saw and heard this design at IowaDIY this year, so wanted to share a bit about it. It uses tweeters that are acceptable, but I had to buy four to get two that functioned correctly - so cannot recommend this design based purely on that. The mid and woofer are both great and are available for sale very soon. I will be doing a couple different designs using these new drivers just to give people some inspiration on using them.

The midrange is the MAC-04 and the woofer is the MAC-06. I received quite a few compliments on this design so I am reassured that we picked the right drivers to make available. They will be listed on Julefidelity website.

I do not have much info on this due to an unfortunate deletion of my active projects folder (I plan on trying to recover the files - if successful I will have quite a bit more information). I crossed it at 450 and 3000hz, and this is the bass tuning presented at Iowa (modeled with 0.8 ohm series resistance):

I did this design as a proof of concept prior to releasing them to the public. I wish I had more information to share, but as I said I accidentally deleted my active projects folder.

I will make a separate post about the drivers themselves.

I have a signature.
Tagged:
kenrhodesugly_woofer6thplanetjhollanderSteve_LeeS7910Colonel7Silver1omoScottS

Comments