Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Comments

• For fuck sake.

dynamoSteve_Lee
  • "...details are closely held due to patent conditions..."

Well - at least it has some flashing lights.

Steve_Lee
  • edited November 2023

I believe that with a patent pending status the invention is protected against infringement. And if not yet filed, public presentation (for either provisional or nonprovisional), one may actually be forfeiting patent rights in many worldwide markets.
    … don’t quote me

But this guy might know…
    https://www.kirkland.com/lawyers/j/janes-adam-m

Steve_Lee
  • Wow, getting lazy with the bullshit these days. Like they are not even trying to dress it up.

Steve_Lee
  • With the current population breeding like flies I think its time to update this old adage -->

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/There's_a_sucker_born_every_minute

• edited November 2023

@Steve_Lee said:
    With the current population breeding like flies ....

??

Maybe it should be changed to "there's a sucker born every two minutes"

kenrhodes
  • edited November 2023

Wow! That is actually a relief!! Thanks a4e. Looks nothing like what goes on around here though.
    I have to wonder what that graph looks like plotted against the international DIY speaker driver sales as a composite?
    Thinking that Covid played a huge roll in them both and that they counter-crossed like @ LR 48db/oct slope around 2020 and are now on a trajectory resembling a 1st order upswing in births while DIY driver sales are on at least a 3rd order downswing.

Best. =)

• It is possible that the US birth rate and DIY driver sales are 180 degrees out of phase!

• edited November 2023

Possibly - Most likely caused by the 24db/oct Low-pass financial crisis and hidden inflation inherent in the 2008 ~ 2009 period finally becoming apparent @ 12db/oct around the 2014 knee in affordability of obtaining more drivers/children than the average household could bear.