Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Bybee Quantum A/V Signal Enhancer (QSE)

The Bybee – Quantum Signal Enhancer by Bybee Technologies will transform any audio or video component and audio system to a higher level of performance with quantum proton alignment. This product may very well be? the most economical and effective system/room treatment device on the market. :)
https://partsconnexion.com/products/bybee-quantum-a-v-signal-enhancer-qse

ugly_woofersquamishdroc

Comments

• @Gowa said:
    The Bybee – Quantum Signal Enhancer by Bybee Technologies will transform any audio or video component and audio system to a higher level of performance with quantum proton alignment. This product may very well be? the most economical and effective system/room treatment device on the market. :)
    https://partsconnexion.com/products/bybee-quantum-a-v-signal-enhancer-qse

AMAZING :o

• edited December 2023

4" x 6" x .25"? That's hardly big enough to hold my cheese, let alone the summer sausage.

Also, the "non-current flowing lithium battery" is pretty amazing. I wish I could take money from idiots without feeling bad about it.

• edited December 2023

@Dirk said:
    I wish I could take money from idiots without feeling bad about it.

Think of it as doing them, and society, a favor by putting the fool’s $ to better use 😁

Steve_LeeDirk
  • Not a bad price for something that can do all that and double as a cutting board.

Steve_LeeGowa
  • @Ron_E said:
    Not a bad price for something that can do all that and double as a cutting board.

And I was thinking that was awful expensive for cutting board.

Steve_Lee
  • I'm a little dubious of retailers who would carry this product.

• I have to give an A to the ad-copy: "The QSE affects the polarity of all electrons and protons within it’s magnetic field, affecting their oscillation by making them more aligned with each other. This reaction creates an affect the makes the transfer or sharing of electrons more streamline and efficient. The results are a stunningly enhanced purity and energy of the signal. "

• I'm surprised Danny Richie isn't selling stuff like this.

hifisidePWRRYDEd_Perkinsugly_woofer
  • I'd genuinely hope this is a gag gift type thing. But by the price I'm worried it is not.

• At one time, Danny was selling Bybee Slipstream Purifiers.

• Is he the guy that was peddling that wooden pitchfork that would make virgins come out of your speakers?

• What else to buy after you drop $50k on your system? Might as well buy more shit.

I have a signature.
  • Hmm - I have some nice walnut and some old cr batteries downstairs......

• edited December 2023

@squamishdroc said:
    Hmm - I have some nice walnut and some old cr batteries downstairs......

...and you could place a layer of tin foil on the bottom to protect against EMFs and RFs B)

• No that might have a chance of actually doing something.

PWRRYD
  • @jr@mac said:
    What else to buy after you drop $50k on your system? Might as well buy more shit.

I think that JR nailed it - audiophile logic ~ I have 5 or 6 figures tied up in source amP and speakers, why not spend $500 ona hospital grade outlet? I want to maximize the potential of all this expensive gear I bought, don’t want anything holding it back. No stone left unturned.

• I always thought investing my time in learning more about speaker and amp design was a much better option than buying hifi jewelry with dubious claims. I could never really afford to shop at the hi end boutiques anyway.

6thplanet
  • Hell, I got into this hobby because, at 23, I had a hard time affording Best Buy. :p

Wolf6thplanet
  • I'm with Dirk, initially poor with caviar dreams.

6thplanet