Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

JR For Sale Post

edited January 27 in Classifieds

Just as well put it all in one post. Drivers and amp are new, cans are all used but in great condition.

PayPal only, PM me or email me at: jr@midwestaudioclub.com My PayPal is a different address.

Parts for a small bookshelf:
https://diy.midwestaudio.club/discussion/2497/parts-for-a-small-bookshelf#latest

AKG K240 Studio cans:
https://diy.midwestaudio.club/discussion/2484/akg-k240-studio-cans#latest

Dayton 2.1 Plate amp:
https://diy.midwestaudio.club/discussion/2483/dayton-2-1-plate-amp#latest

I am open to reasonable offers, but my prices are already pretty aggressive.

I have a signature.

Comments

• FX-Audio DAX-X6. Used but fully functional. Has USB, optical, and Coaxial inputs. Sounds great IMHO, and the built-in headphone amp is very nice.

As of this writing it is new on Amazon for $65, but will probably go up. It is currently the cheapest I have ever seen it right now.

$32.50 for this one - you will need to find a USB cable for it, though. Those are a couple bucks on Amazon.

Will bundle it with any of the cans listed above and offer a discount on the package deal.

rjj45
    I have a signature.
  • Tang Band sold.
    HiVi domes sold.

I have a signature.
  • Fosi Audio A502P with 90W power supply. Amp lists for $50 on the Fosi website.

Rated for 50W x 2, the included power supply will get you close to that. 2 ohm stable! Good sounding amp, perfect for desktop use.

Will ship to lower 48 for $45. Will consider a package discount if bought with any of the above listed headphones as this has a built-in headphone amp as well.

I have a signature.
  • edited January 16

Box of components. Just fine for budget builds. Bunch of poly caps in sizes 2.7uf - 47uf. Mostly Vihot brand.

Also a metric fuckton of resistors. Pretty much all values from 0.5 through 15. In most cases there are at least six of each value. Some values there are many more. Hundreds of them, I think. Mostly Chinese non-branded but should be at least two each flavor in the Endura brand. Have fun twisting custom values and building a lot of speakers.

Downsizing is the reason for selling.

Pretty much a full 7x7x5 box.

$80 shipped to the lower 48.

hifisideugly_woofer
    I have a signature.
  • Don't be afraid to make offers, guys. All I can do is say no :)

I have a signature.
  • 2x 60uF and 2x 40uf bigass ASC caps.

$65 to the lower 48. Good deal on very nice large value caps. I'll regret selling these, but I've been sitting on them for years.

jhollander
    I have a signature.
  • I'll bundle both component listings for $130.

ugly_woofer
    I have a signature.
  • Here we have three pair of unobtanium Erse Super Q (I think that is what they were called?) coils in 1.8mH, 2.20mH, and 4.0mH. Also some Erse 13mH coils that I will never ever use.

$80 to the lower 48 for the lot, and that is a solid deal for this much copper.

Will bundle with the other two component packages for $190.

hifisidekenrhodes
    I have a signature.
  • Soundblaster SBX pro studio. Perfect for desktop use or as the soundcard interface for a LIMP jig (which is what I used it for).
    $40 to the lower 48.

May consider bundle deal with one of the cans listed above.

I have a signature.
  • UScoils is selling new SuperQ coils, just so you know.

• @Wolf said:
    UScoils is selling new SuperQ coils, just so you know.

Nice, I stand corrected.

I have a signature.
  • Based on US Coil pricing there well over $200 worth of coils in my post. That makes it an insane deal.

hifisidejhollander
    I have a signature.
  • I think this is about it for stuff I want to sell. Amazing enough, I really do not possess too many drivers these days. At least drivers I want to sell.

I have a signature.
  • Nevermind, more caps:

Excellent for prototyping/budget builds. I simply have too many caps.
    My tower of power:

Same terms and conditions etc etc.
    $75 to lower 48.
    I will bundle with the rest of the components for sale for $240/shipped . I'm trying to downsize and save for a new HTPC. For that you get numerous values of caps and resistors (and plenty of them) along with some very nice ASC caps and Erse coils.

Steve_Lee
    I have a signature.
  • $220/shipped for all the components.

I have a signature.
  • $200/shipped for all components.

I have a signature.
  • $180/shipped for all components.

I have a signature.
  • Components sold.

Steve_Leejhollanderkenrhodes
    I have a signature.
  • I'm debating throwing my carbon fiber TL rectangle up for sale, any interest?

I have a signature.
  • what is that?

• Transducer Labs.

I have a signature.
  • That's a blast from the past. I have a pair of the ceramic ones rectangle face plate, somewhere...

• @jr@mac said:
    I'm debating throwing my carbon fiber TL rectangle up for sale, any interest?

That would be nice, shame my budget is in red numbers.

• Updated pricing on AK240 cans.

I have a signature.