Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

DIY'ers MIA?

Does anyone know what happened to Arlis?

Is Jeff Bagby OK?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Jim

Comments

• Lowell is around. Kind of took a hiatus, but I know he is back in the shop with a new tower build.

Jeff is doing ok. Dealing with daily kidney dialysis at home. But he has been busy with speakers albiet more on the commercial side of things. He is planning on being at InDIYana in Apr. I talked with him a couple of weeks ago. 
    Mzissersonjhollander
  • Thanks for the update Chuck!

I always forget that Lowell prefers Lowell to Arlis. I'm really crappy remembering names.  :/

I was hoping that Jeff had the transplant surgery he mentioned some months ago. Its good to hear hes still weathering the storm waiting.

Once again, I won't make it to Indiana. It happens to early in the year for me.

Thanks again!

Jim
  • I spoke to Lowell a couple of times by phone the past several months, having noticed his absence from PETT. He had a few health challenges that he had to face, but overcame them courageously. He's doing OK now, and as Chuck noted above, is keeping a low key for now. I hope he'll be back soon. I'll relay your good wishes Jim.

Hong
  • Sheesh, and the ones you WANT to see disappear never seem to!  ;)

Seriously, I am glad Lowell is doing well. He is a wonderful human being. I really hope Jeff gets better soon too. 

Regardless of our love for this hibbu, it is not the world, ir really that meaningful in the big picture. I don't alwaus have the timw to build, but always have the time for my loved ones...Hoping everyone is blessed the same. 
  • Good to know everyone's doing fine. Both Lowell and Jeff are wonderful people.
  • Jeff is looking to retire in the not to distant future and is scoping homes/property in lower SW Michigan, just about 20 minutes from me. No plans currently for a kidney transplant as he is doing very well on the dialysis. 
  • hongrn said:
    I spoke to Lowell a couple of times by phone the past several months, having noticed his absence from PETT. He had a few health challenges that he had to face, but overcame them courageously. He's doing OK now, and as Chuck noted above, is keeping a low key for now. I hope he'll be back soon. I'll relay your good wishes Jim.

Hong
    Thanks Hong! I appreciate that.

Jim
  • Jim , how had Curt been doing?
  • Curt is doing well. I was in Lincoln over the weekend and spent the afternoon with him. He's been very busy with both family and work. Of course I also keep him busy with projects we collaborate on. He has many other folks that have projects they need help with that compete for his time.

Jim
  • Good to hear , thanks for the update Jim