Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (6)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Apogee Calipers

I need another pair of speakers like another hole in my head, but dang, nice price on what looks like a nice pair of Calipers. Gotta thing for panels. Valparaiso, IN/Chicago are is too far for me to travel right now, and honestly, I do not do good on long road trips or city driving. If there were some way something like this could find its way a little further down south ...

hifisideSteve_Lee

Comments

• I think those are the Centaurus model, possibly Majors depending on height. Nice either way.

• Majors. Generally, when I find a pair of Apogees in decent condition they are a krazy price or half way across the country and by the time you factor in fuel, and time off work, or shipping, it becomes a krazy price.

• @Kornbread said:
    Majors. Generally, when I find a pair of Apogees in decent condition they are a krazy price or half way across the country and by the time you factor in fuel, and time off work, or shipping, it becomes a krazy price.

Agreed!