Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Viawave RT850

Pair of used Viawave RT850. These were the original Viawave - S/N 230 and 231. Excellent ribbon - moving them to just focus on a few other projects.

$200/shipped to the lower 48. $180 if you pick them up in Iowa. PayPal only.

Any questions reach out to me at jr@midwestaudioclub.com or via PM here. Note: my PP address is different than my email address.

Sad to see these go but there are other things I want to buy and build :) A certain really ugly but outstanding performing midwoofer is calling my name.

I have a signature.

Comments

• Sold.

PWRRYD
    I have a signature.
  • edited September 5

Dang, that was fast

PWRRYDsilverD6thplanet
  • @jr@mac said:
    Pair of used Viawave RT850. These were the original Viawave - S/N 230 and 231. Excellent ribbon - moving them to just focus on a few other projects.

$200/shipped to the lower 48. $180 if you pick them up in Iowa. PayPal only.

Any questions reach out to me at jr@midwestaudioclub.com or via PM here. Note: my PP address is different than my email address.

Sad to see these go but there are other things I want to buy and build :) A certain really ugly but outstanding performing midwoofer is calling my name.

Purifi gets us all. They really are incredible.

• Dang! 10 minutes!

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • They are actually pretty rare.

I have a signature.
  • Я так много узнал благодаря Вам.