Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Quad of Peerless 830991 for sale in Iowa

edited October 16 in DIY

Decided to take my Peirs Morgans apart and sell the woofers. Is anyone interested in the four Peerless 830991 5.25" glass fiber woofers? They are now MOQ @500 pieces so pretty much NLA to us DIY'rs. I received very positive comments regarding them and the project they were in. I'm not going to take them all the way to Iowa if someone is only going to offer me $10 each. Very little play time on them and they are in near pertect/new condition.

Comments

• I also can bring a pair of Peerless SDS-160F25PR01-08 woofers. Perfect condition. $10 each. They were $24.70 each when I bought them.

• Right on!

• Peerless SDS-160F25PR01-08 these drivers are really easy to work with. Someone should pick these up and make a nice floor stander.

• Yeah, I used them as the anchors in a tower 3 way. No lack of bass from them!

• Sweet thanks. I have a bunch of SDS-160’s so I don’t need those but one of my favorite drivers.

• @kenrhodes said:
    Peerless SDS-160F25PR01-08 these drivers are really easy to work with. Someone should pick these up and make a nice floor stander.

If no one shows interest in them this weekend I'll bring them to Indy this Spring. I enjoyed them but it's time to make more space in our family room. Easy come, easy go as they say. Great drivers.

• I used 4 of them in my last InDIYana build. Make pretty good bass sealed, modeled really well in a ported tower. They play high enough to pair with almost any tweeter.

• OK - twist my arm - I'll take them Craig! Those will become a nice Christmas present for my nephew.

• @Tom_S said:
    OK - twist my arm - I'll take them Craig! Those will become a nice Christmas present for my nephew.

They are yours Tom.