Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (6)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Measuring speakers using music - FSAF . . .

edited October 22 in Related

Thanh & Dcibel,

Thanks for your driving contributions to the subject matter over on DIYaudio Forums.
I am following along to see where the dust settles before jumping-in with my own testing but am excited to see how this pans-out.

For reference:

https://www.diyaudio.com/community/threads/measuring-speakers-using-music-michael-tsiroulnikovs-fsaf.418843/page-5#post-7822750

Comments

• edited October 22

So far there’s a lot of hand waving from some keyboard warriors. Perhaps some listening, but no actual testing, as far as I can tell.

@dcibel is the only person who gave feedback that one of my 3 audio tracks had clipping in it; and I’ve identified the issue; a fix should be coming.

After that I will post recordings of familiar music, with some familiar (or not so familiar) drivers. Hopefully others might try.

Even if they don’t, that’s OK by me, Someone wiser than me once remarked that the acceptance of new findings goes through stages…

6thplanetSteve_Leerjj45