Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (4)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Box O' Sandcast resistors

Some used, some new, some have short leads, some have soldered leads, all should be functional. Values ranging from 1 ohm to 15 ohm, maybe a random higher value. Erse, Dayton, Colber, Xicon, generics. 10W and 15W. Maybe some 20W in there. 81 pieces in all. Great selection for tweaking, which is what most of these were used for. 

$25 shipped to the CONUS. If snowmageddon does not keep me at home on Monday, I can ship USPS easy enough. Paypal only, please - I am too lazy and busy (how is that possible?) to cash a check/money order. Not sure I need anything in trade, either - sorry. If you saw my shed and my nerdery, you would understand :)
I have a signature.
rjj45

Comments

• Can you give me a shipped price for all the coils and resistors (both the ones in your other thread and this one) to zip 78046?   I could use stuff like this for exactly that which you mentioned, initial testing and tweaking.