Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Dynavox LW6004PMR-NC

Not sure how many of you bought these when MCM was going out of business , but I would like to pick up another pair if possible for the same MCM asking price. 
Thanks
Nick 

Comments

• That the truncated one? You can have my pair, Nick. Stop on by and help me install a grill on the C10. ;-)
    I have a signature.
  • Sir, you are too damn kind , I will take you up on that offer . Just let me know when 
  • for the grill install , and thanks for not typing  " grille "  ;)
  • I have time on Sunday. Let's do it this weekend. 
    I have a signature.
  • Those are on my list to cut the dust cap off of to see how big of a tweeter I can stick in there.

If you blow up any let me know...
    Nicholas_23
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • jr@mac said:
    I have time on Sunday. Let's do it this weekend. 
    Sold !

• John- my guess since it says a triple-magnet system, is that it uses a small magnet in front of the front plate to linearize the field, in addition to the double-stack in the back. The HiVi, Morel Hybrid, and others of the inside magnet philosophy typically have this arrangement.

The other question is how are you gonna finish the zig-zag edge when you cut out the center cap of the one-piece cone?

• Huh, I did not look close enough. I thought it was two piece.  I may ended up having to stick with pro style.  
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails