Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Happy Father's Day guys!

Huge responsibility raising kids but I'm sure we all here are doing our best.  Have a great day and eat some steak!

Comments

• I must have done something right - our youngest is out in the driveway cutting MDF for a pair of subwoofers for his truck right now. We glued up the sides about an hour ago and he'll get a quick lesson using the Jasper Jig soon.

Have a great one!!
    PWRRYDani_101
  • The very same to you, my friend. 

I bought a beef loin today, with the goal of carving a 32oz ribeye all for me. 
    I have a signature.
  • Tom_S said:
    I must have done something right - our youngest is out in the driveway cutting MDF for a pair of subwoofers for his truck right now. We glued up the sides about an hour ago and he'll get a quick lesson using the Jasper Jig soon.

Have a great one!!
     =) 
  • It's so big of a responsibility I don't want to have any kids. Happy Fathers day to you all.
  • Mike I bet you would be an awesome dad!
  • It was a god day - my wife & son have a pair of the new Dayton tweeters on the way for me!!
  • Other than the drive in the rain. The beer was good in Talkeetna and the trout was good in Denali.  Early bus ride into the national park in the morning. 
    ThumperTom
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • Other than the drive in the rain. The beer was good in Talkeetna and the trout was good in Denali.  Early bus ride into the national park in the morning. 
    Are you in Alaska John? U hope to drive the wilderness someday.... 
  • Wolf said:
    Mike- I thought you had kids!
    None that I know of at this point but its possible. 
    Nicholas_23
  • ani_101 said:
    Other than the drive in the rain. The beer was good in Talkeetna and the trout was good in Denali.  Early bus ride into the national park in the morning. 
    Are you in Alaska John? U hope to drive the wilderness someday.... 
    Yes. Melody has us on a trip to Alaska. We saw 14 grizzly bears today.  
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • Nice - we should have a travel sub forum - or at least start a new thread and post some pictures...!

• ani_101 said:
    Nice - we should have a travel sub forum - or at least start a new thread and post some pictures...!

I agree!