Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Travel Channel?

Just came back from a very hectic vacation in the southwest desert...!

https://www.instagram.com/_ani360/
Silver1omoS7910greywarden

Comments

• Nice.  Here's one from Alaska

Silver1omoani_101PWRRYDS7910
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • We're leaving this weekend, driving down to Carolina Beach, NC.
    ani_101
  • Nice.  Here's one from Alaska

Grizzly family at the side of the road???
  • Yes Grizzlies right next to the bus.  "Springers", cubs born that winter. Pretty awesome that they don't pay any attention to the bus and the people.  Also note the we had a pretty good bus, about 50 people super quiet where you could hear the bears tearing the plants from the ground.

Also saw a bunch of whales, moose, glaciers, seals...

PWRRYDS7910ani_101
  • Nice shots you guys. In 2012 we took a cruise/bus tour of Alaska and the Yukon and I got a few shots of wildlife in Denali.

Ron
    S7910ani_101
  • Totally bummed out guys.  We were all set to leave for our family vacation.  I'm not going to share details but we ended up going to the ER instead.  They admitted my wife and performed a surgical procedure.  She was just discharged an hour ago.  No traveling for us for the next 4 weeks :( 
  • PWRRYD, I hate when that happens. Hope your wife has a speedy recovery.

My wife's niece's father-in-law and his wife came for a 2 week visit from England last month. On about the 3rd day he ended up in the ER and was diagnosed with colon cancer and shortly after had surgery. He ended up spending a week in the hospital and another week recovering before flying back to England where he will have chemo. Thankfully they bought health insurance before they traveled.

Ron
  • Yikes, good thing they caught it before you were traveling.  I hope you wife recovers quickly and things get back to normal for you.
  • thats a bummer Craig.... hope everything gets back to normal soon
  • Just saw this Craig.  Hope she's healing up well and the kids are getting used to Daddy Mom.