Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

For all the meat heads in here , dual probe digital meat thermometer $20.00

MingerDirect via Amazon offers the Govee Wireless Digital Meat Thermometerfor $39.99. Coupon code "ZORNR7EJ" cuts that to $19.99. With free shipping, that's $6 under our mention from a week ago, $20 off, and the lowest price we could find. It features two probes with a temperature range of -4° to 572°, preset temperatures for cooking levels recommended by the USDA, and timer with alert. Deal ends October 31.

Comments

• UPDATE * promo code now drops this down to $17.99
  • Hi Nick,

Thanks for the heads up on the deals you run across. I appreciate it. I did buy one at the $20. It appears to be well made. However, the 1st one I received, the remote didn't work. They promptly sent me out a complete replacement so their customer service is excellent. I have several so this was a curiosity buy more than anything. In comparison to my Thermoworks reference its about 5 degrees hotter than the reading so it's not perfect but certainly usable.

Keep the deals coming! ;)

Jim
  • Jim , thank you for the update and good info ! I havent received mine, as of yet . Tomorrow . Yeah , no problem on the deal updates , if you all are sick of them or getting sick of them , please let me know. Im a sucker for deals so always scrounging .