Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (5)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Mini subwoofer kits for sale

I have two (2) kits available - each uses the Dayton 25W plate amp (300-782), Dayton 8" passive (295-492), and the 6.5" buyout "subwoofer" from probably five-six years ago. 

Full retail new is probably around $60 or so - I'll ship these kits to the lower 48 for $40. Figure $30 for the goodies, and $10 for the shipping. 

Here are a couple pics of one of the applications:

I believe that one was tuned to low 40's, I can't really recall at the moment. 

The drivers themselves bear a striking resemblence to a Dayton Classic, and possibly were a "misfire" production run as the 6.5" Dayton Classic subwoofer driver came out not long after IIRC, doesn't matter really. They are very capable performers on the bottom end, NOT something you want to listen to in the midrange, though. 

The other kit came out of a cube shaped subwoofer I built, that was tuned lower - somewhere around 35Hz. I built that one as a rectangular box and sawed an inch off at a time, changed weights on the passive, until I liked it. Ended up around 0.75 cubic feet or so.

Both passives have washers still attached, will need to be weighed again as I never write that shit down. 

Anyways, cheap way to get a small, powered subwoofer that will play a legit 35Hz in a very small footprint.

If someone wants both kits, Ill get it to your door in the 48 for $70. 
I have a signature.

Comments

• Also, I will be posting over at PETT tomorrow for these. Possibly with a price differential because I like this place more better. 

Paypal preferred. 
    I have a signature.
  • Sale pending 
    I have a signature.