Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (4)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

for sale; grace m902 pre, VTA Dynaco ST120 tube amp, acurus 150 SS amp, and add'l tube sets

I’m looking to sell my grace m902(dac/headphone amp/pre with remote), custom chassis built VTA Dynaco ST120stereo tube amp (and extra tube sets), and an acurus 150 amp. These are the units I had at the Iowa show (biamping my speakers via a miniDSP). I have original boxes for the grace pre and acurus, however I’m not wanting to ship due to the tube amp. I’m in the 60521 Hinsdale / Chicago area.   

While I really enjoy these units, I’ve not come up with a good way to integrate them into a A/V setting (as I’ve posted, I’m not looking to run my tube amp for ‘just TV’ and while there are work around options to switch between a SS and my tube amp setup, I’m afraid if someone else wants to watch TV and tries to ‘get it right’ that something is going to fry.  Prefer to sell as a group, as selling a single unit puts me in limbo (but would consider offers).

Here is a link to my google drive folder with pics (and info / pricing).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12-MIuQXNu0yT-o-ZTQV13lf0MZQZWuJf?usp=sharing

grace m902 (pre/dac/headphone amp) with remote

$900 

units listed hifishark £999 /$1276 US

(originally ~ $1850 inluding remote)

acurus 150 amp

$300 

units listed hifishark $340

(VTA) Dynaco VTA ST120 stereo tube amp

$1,000 

with time delay relay, custom chassis

60w pentode, approx 35 triode mode

units go for $980 (w relay) as a kit no tubes