Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Yummy

Rival snags

8-3/4'' paper

5.5''

Comments

• Singles?  Pairs?  Asking price?
  • I don't think there are any deals on these. I picked them up for a friend. I owed him a favor. You can check with RAD to see if they are getting some.
  • 8-3/4'' Coated Carbon Fiber

JasonP
  • I want carbon!!!!!
  • Are those the same CF 8" I grabbed a pair of? I would love another pair 
    6thplanet
    I have a signature.
  • edited September 2019
    jr@mac said:
    Are those the same CF 8" I grabbed a pair of? I would love another pair 
    I haven't measured them yet. I think it is the same cone/motor/basket.  
    The issue is that they are not easy to get for me. I have to call in favors to snag them. Also, they are not cheap. They retail for $160-$170 each.
    If I can get an idea of who is interested in them and how many they want, maybe I can do something.
    I'll try to get some measurements this weekend.
  • Trying to get some measurements today but my Omnimic decides to give me a headache. I want 5 dB spacing but it will only give me 10 dB in print-outs. Along with other crap.
  • There is a thread about that glitch over on PETT in the Omnimic section by our own Navy Guy (Kerry), but since PETT is down it's inaccessible.
  • You can always DL MWSnap and snap it from Omnimic in 5dB spacing.
    rjj45
  • edited September 2019
    There was some confirmation of a few bugs introduced in recent versions of Omnimic software in that thread, this 10dB spacing issue was one of them.

Until Dayton gets Bill to update the software to resolve this issue and a couple others, you can use the older 4.68 software here:

For screenshots, I use Greenshot, it has some markup tools to point arrows and highlight things easily. Or without any new software you can take screenshots of the entire screen in modern versions of windows by simply holding the windows key + print screen. The screenshots will be in your Pictures folder\Screenshots. Alt + PrtScn will save a screenshot of the active window only.

I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
  • dcibel said:
    There was some confirmation of a few bugs introduced in recent versions of Omnimic software in that thread, this 10dB spacing issue was one of them.

Until Dayton gets Bill to update the software to resolve this issue and a couple others, you can use the older 4.68 software here:

For screenshots, I use Greenshot, it has some markup tools to point arrows and highlight things easily. Or without any new software you can take screenshots of the entire screen in modern versions of windows by simply holding the windows key + print screen. The screenshots will be in your Pictures folder\Screenshots. Alt + PrtScn will save a screenshot of the active window only.

Ya, the whole thing is screwy. I've tried to get it to behave but no luck. I think I will revert back to the older version.
    Thanks
  • edited September 2019
    One pair new Coated Paper 8-3/4'' with a high Kevlar content in the cone which gives it that rough look. $120

• Looks good!
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Gowa said:
    One pair new Coated Paper 8-3/4'' with a high Kevlar content in the cone which gives it that rough look. $120

SOLD