Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

For Sale: Dayton PM220 pair

edited October 2019 in Classifieds
I've been holding on to this pair of midwoofers for a few years now, and realizing that the project I had planned for them probably isn't going to happen.

I bought these second hand, they've been mounted so have some marks in the screw holes. When I bought them unfortunately one was lightly damaged by the border agent. I've attached a photo, you can see some creasing on the cone.

Asking CAD$150 (USD$115) plus shipping or best offer, will be shipped from Canada.

Datasheet:

Dayton Data files:
www.daytonaudio.com/media/resources/data-files/PM220-8_data.zip

3rd party testing:

I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
Tagged:

Comments

• I may be interested.  Been wanting to try these for a while.  Can you get me a cost shipped to the US in Michigan, zip code 48335?
  • I put some numbers for the shipping box I have one hand, which is oversized, but they'll arrive safely.

Canada Post/USPS Expedited Parcel (5 business days) - CAD$52 (USD$39)
    UPS was CAD$55 (USD$42)
    Fedex was CAD$64 (USD$48)

I can probably get the price down slightly by finding a smaller box.
  • Jeez these have been around lol
    PWRRYDS7910
  • Those are some great sounding drivers, I listen to mine every day!  Good luck with the sale!
    dcibel
  • Price drop CAD$130 (USD$100)
  • edited November 2019
    Still available. For an extra CAD$25 (USD$20) I can throw in qty 4 Tangband 3" fullrange drivers, model W3-665SC. An OEM made for Logitech, pulled from an old set of Z560 speakers. Plastic trim rings from the original speakers included as well.

They are paper cone with aluminum phase plug, have shielded ferrite motors, 8 ohm coils, stamped steel frames and have been sitting unused for several years. Photo below for reference, cabinets not included. Great for use with a high pass as a mid-tweet, I'd guess about 0.5mm xmax.

• Found the sheet for the TB drivers. 1mm xmax

• edited December 2019
    Boxing Day Sale and MAC exclusive deal!

Get the PM220 pair as well as all 4 TB W3-665SC for the low price of $USD100 plus shipping from Canada. Expect shipping cost to be USD$40 for USA, and USD$20 for Canadians.

The W3 is a good midrange driver for a low cost 3-way... :)
  • PM220 pair pending.

The TB drivers are still up for grabs, but shipping just them alone across the border probably isn't worth it.