Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

FS: SB26ADC-C000-4

edited October 2019 in Classifieds
Gently used, mounted, soldered. One of the lowest distortion tweeters I've measured, down to 1k. Based on only listening at events, not sure these perform any different than the CDC (ceramic coated) version that has been used in a few recent high end designs.

45$ for the pair, plus shipping.

= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

Comments

• Will these tweeters work with the face plate removed for use in a wave-guide?
  • It's been some time since I peeked inside them (did some tests and a minor review on PETT a while ago) but from what I recall the tweeter diaphragm is glued to the faceplate. Now sure what luck you'd have removing it without doing any damage.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • edited October 2019
    IIRC you want to keep the "phase" shield intact too.  With that being said I'll take them, but Shawn has first dibs. 
  • Someone else snuck in and PM'd me earlier, pretty sure they are already sold. Sorry!
  • No problem Jason, easy come, easy go.  
  • Shawn_K said:
    Will these tweeters work with the face plate removed for use in a wave-guide?
    They certainly will, and don't need any special work to get the faceplate off:

kenrhodes