Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Memories...!

I have a signature.
Nicholas_23

Comments

• Looks like the spread at your first DIY Dakota.
  • Close, it was 2017
    I have a signature.
  • Was I at that one too?
  • PWRRYD said:
    Was I at that one too?
    Yes. I believe it was my first DIY.
  • That was the last full-blast DDIY, yes. We had a more informal session in 2018. 

I will likely be losing access to that venue in a few months so I have started scouting alternatives. One option I have is a pretty nice conference room at AARP (my wife assures me we can use it for that purpose). Lot of hotels/restaurants in that vicinity as well. 

2015 we cooked a spread, as well. It was a ton of fun! Unfortunately, we did not get any pictures of that one. We did, however, get this:

Good times!
    I have a signature.
  • I loved the two years I attended DIY Dakota.  If I could/would ever pull off a "Rockford DIY" I would model it off what you did those two years.  That was special in every way.
  • PWRRYD said:
    I loved the two years I attended DIY Dakota.  If I could/would ever pull off a "Rockford DIY" I would model it off what you did those two years.  That was special in every way.
    YES - I think we all need a Rockford DIY event!!
  • jr@mac said:
    That was the last full-blast DDIY, yes. We had a more informal session in 2018. 

I will likely be losing access to that venue in a few months so I have started scouting alternatives. One option I have is a pretty nice conference room at AARP (my wife assures me we can use it for that purpose). Lot of hotels/restaurants in that vicinity as well. 

2015 we cooked a spread, as well. It was a ton of fun! Unfortunately, we did not get any pictures of that one. We did, however, get this:

Good times!
    LOL - food coma!!!!