Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Congrats CSS-Audio!

For getting back into Solen's inventory!

I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
kenrhodesGowaDanPsquamishdrocrjj45PWRRYDhifiside

Comments

• CSS returns home!  There's still a huge Canadian fan base, but international shipping on a 100lb subwoofer kit is no joke.  Glad we got this worked out with Solen. 
    jr@macrjj45Gowa
  • DanP said:
    CSS returns home!  There's still a huge Canadian fan base, but international shipping on a 100lb subwoofer kit is no joke.  Glad we got this worked out with Solen. 
    I was looking for a nice tweeter for my next project - was contemplating a ribbon but LD22 it might just have to be😊
    DanP
  • squamishdroc said: 
    I was looking for a nice tweeter for my next project - was contemplating a ribbon but LD22 it might just have to be😊

LD25X....
  •  ani_101 said:
    squamishdroc said: 

LD25X....

Have you played with yours yet? We just finished the designs for the new P215X and Criton 1TDX this weekend. We really like the sound of the LD25X so far.
  • Still working on last years build... but the conception stage is ready - all drivers and a overall design has been identified. Come summer, build will commence... 
  • ani_101 said:
    squamishdroc said: 

LD25X....
    A bit out of my price range right now :'(