Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Speaker Building Day at MCM!

Day 2 of our 12 Days of Deals sale is Speaker Building Day!

This means there will be a sale on select drivers from Dynavox, Gradient, and MCM Audio Select.

This sale starts on Friday December 2nd, and lasts until Friday the 16th.

To see the sale items, go to http://www.mcmelectronics.com/ and type "Day 2" into the search bar. 

During checkout use the source code "DSP602" to receive your discount.

Enjoy your savings!

Best Regards,

Geoff Schneider
jr@mackennykMzissersonFaceJasonPNicholas_23duanebro

Comments

• I think I am internetting wrong. "Day 2" Only gets me a bunch of home security stuff...

•  :s  I am an idoit. Missed the Friday Dec 2nd part...CARRY ON!
    Ge_off_me
  • Hey Geoff

Are you guys having a sale on Pi or any other IOT stuff? I am still not very familiar with the MCM site or sales... 
  • Direct link?
  • I think you have to wait till Dec. 2 to start seeing any of the sale.  No peeking; just like Christmas!
    Nicholas_23Ge_off_meMzisserson
  • ani_101 said:
    Hey Geoff

Are you guys having a sale on Pi or any other IOT stuff? I am still not very familiar with the MCM site or sales... 
    Generally we do not discount Pi itself, as there is very little margin on the board, but we do discount accessories quite often.

One of the days is a Maker/DIY day, so hold out for that day, which will be announced on our YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/mcmelectronics

Best Regards,

Geoff Schneider
  • I think you have to wait till Dec. 2 to start seeing any of the sale.  No peeking; just like Christmas!
    Took the words right out of my mouth ;)
  • I don't see day 1 deals  :/ what am I missing?
    Typed day 1, getting all sorts of results. Also no Christmas sale banner or anything on main site.

Ok, the mobile site didn't have anything. Changing to full desktop site shows the Christmas sale.T O'Day is stellar labs.

Are the sale prices valid for a week? Can I combine items from different day sales to get the free shipping?
  • edited December 2016
    ani_101 said:
    I don't see day 1 deals  what am I missing?
    Typed day 1, getting all sorts of results. Also no Christmas sale banner or anything on main site.

Ok, the mobile site didn't have anything. Changing to full desktop site shows the Christmas sale.T O'Day is stellar labs.

Are the sale prices valid for a week? Can I combine items from different day sales to get the free shipping?
    All of the deals end on the 16th. They all last from their start date, until then. You can indeed combine sale items from different days, but if there is an overlapping item, you cannot double dip on the discounts.

Best Regards,

Geoff Schneider