Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Cleaning out my storage

edited June 2020 in Classifieds
Not going to get around to any of these for 3-5 years, which in dog years is.....

All prices plus shipping from 30307 - probably USPS priority boxes
All prices OBO. Combine and save on shipping.

QTY     DESC                    CONDITION   PRICE
2x      Linaeum Tweeters        ok          $20 pair
1x      Audax HM100 Aerogel     good        $10
1x      Audax HM130Z10 Aerogel  good        $20
4x      Audax AP100Z0 Aerogel   good        $50 for 4
2x      Peerless 85590 (NHT)    good        $20 pair
1x      Seas 27 Tff H-831       ok          $10
1x      Vifa D27TG-45           beatup      free
2x      B&G Neo3 surface
        mount faceplates        beat        $10 pair
2x      RS28 trunc faceplates   BNIB        $5 pair
2x      Morel MDT27 tweeters    good        $20 pair
2x      PE RS125P-4 mids        good        $40 pair
1x      Eminence 12" PR 830548  crushed     $30
                                dust cap       

Thanks for looking!
don    
But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
dcibel

Comments

• If I needed another project I'd gladly take the MDT27 pair, it looks as good as many modern tweeters. But I have enough projects on the shelf for now I think. Glws.
    I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
  • I'll take the Linaeum
  • Peerless 85590, cannot find anything on them.  Which models of nht do they belong to? 
  • Kornbread said:
    Peerless 85590, cannot find anything on them.  Which models of nht do they belong to? 
    My bad - they are Peerless 830590 6 1/2 inch woofers.
    But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • I'll take the single HM130Z10 before 6th Planet does. I have a pair, but the voicecoil sticks on one
    6thplanet
  • I'll for sure take the Linaeums.  Since I have two pairs of nht 2.5i, it would be nice to have a replacement part or two on hand, but from pics on the net, I cannot tell if the 830590 are used in the 2.5i. 
  • edited June 2020
    Kornbread said:
    I'll for sure take the Linaeums.  Since I have two pairs of nht 2.5i, it would be nice to have a replacement part or two on hand, but from pics on the net, I cannot tell if the 830590 are used in the 2.5i. 
    Looks like the NHT 2.5i uses the Peerless 830301. Should be similar, but you and I know about details....
    Google found the original listing on PETT
    http://techtalk.parts-express.com/forum/tech-talk-forum/13581-peerless-830590-6-5-woofers
    Diff model NHT
  • I had a pair of those woofers. Low sensitivity, but otherwise excellent sealed box parameters. No idea if my measurements are still floating around or not. 
    I have a signature.
  • The NHT woofers, that is. 
    I have a signature.
  • Lineage (as if it matters) - Chuck -> Dustin Bagby -> me. lol
  • Shit, lol. Pretty sure those are mine. 
    rjj45kenrhodes
    I have a signature.
  • I am trying really hard not to make you an offer on that quad of AP100Z0.
  • Oh, come on man, priceless vintage drivers! BNIB. I was just modeling a smallish MTM with them. Probably very clean sound for a small desktop. 
  • Audax for the win, Craig!
    ... also, damn you Ani !!!!!
    rjj45
  • edited June 2020
    Some items sold, new prices on others.

QTY     DESC                    CONDITION   PRICE
    1x      Audax HM100 Aerogel     good        $free
    4x      Audax AP100Z0 Aerogel   good        $30 for 4
    1x      Seas 27 Tff H-831       ok          $free
    1x      Vifa D27TG-45           beatup      free
    2x      B&G Neo3 surface
            mount faceplates        beat        $free pair
    2x      RS28 trunc faceplates   BNIB        $free pair
    2x      Morel MDT27 tweeters    good        $20 pair
    2x      PE RS125P-4 mids        good        $30 pair
    1x      Eminence 12" PR 830548  crushed     $10
                                    dust cap        
  • edited June 2020
    You want to throw the audax ap100z in the box?  I need them like I need another hole in my head but hey, I'll find a use for them.
  • Kornbread said:
    You want to throw the audax ap100z in the box?  I need them like I need another hole in my head but hey, I'll find a use for them.
    I understand totally. I will need either a large box or a medium and a small box. Whatever's cheaper.

• I recently replaced the surrounds on an old rotted pair of Snell Model K, and have a smallish bottle of the special very sticky black poly glue for the surrounds and cones. They say it has a shelf life of 30 days, and I don't have any other needs for it. If anyone can use it, I'll toss it in your box.
  • rjj45 said:
    Kornbread said:
    I understand totally. I will need either a large box or a medium and a small box. Whatever's cheaper.

UPS cheaper?
  • edited June 2020
    Holy cow, just saw this. I’ll take the morels, audax quad if Kornbread doesn’t want them, and Rs125 pair.
  • Kornbread said:
    If you don’t want them that bad I’ll take em, I’d like to mate them to the morels. 
  • dynamo said:
    Holy cow, just saw this. I’ll take the morels, audax quad if Kornbread doesn’t want them, and Rs125 pair.
    Wonderful!
    I did a big midrange "shootout" about a year ago, and the RS125Ps scored very close to the leader, a Vifa NE123
    I will prepare a box for them and the Morels.  Shoot me a PM with your address and email. When I ship them, I'll send you a Paypal request.

Audax quads are on their way to Mr Korn.

don
  • edited June 2020

Darn you Mr. Korn!!  J/K

Excellent, I will send you a pm sir. Thank you!

Edit: PM Sent!

• Missed them by "this" much.  :)
  • I'll put them to use but they'll have to wait their turn.