Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (2)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Two DCS450-4 sealed in 6-7 cubes....

Hey gang, newly acquired vehicle includes a 2001 Dodge Ram Standard Cab.  Great shape, needed very little TLC, and of course, an upgraded stereo.  Going with the following "budget" system.....

Pioneer DEH-S7200BHS in Network Mode
Gladen RC150c5 5 channel amp
Vifa DX25TG59 Tweeter
Peerless 830869

The substage is all I have left.  I want to do something different but also want to keep it budget, but I also love my low lows (like25-35hz...lots of edm, electronica, remixes....)  I have a max of 7.5 cubes to work with but REALLY don't want to go past 6ish cubes.  Also, the Gladen does about 560W@2ohm....  I've been looking and looking and looking and think I found my best option.

What do you guys think of two DCS450-4's sealed in 6ish cubes?  I haven't had a chance other than looking at specs to really see what they graph like (work and home projects) but the only other option I really thought would be cool and fit the bill is eight 10" GRS subwoofers.

Thoughts?  

Comments

• Well, have switched and am set on two rss390s..... pretty certain ho's because I'd like to run ported but hf's may be better.  Arrgh.... can't decide....