Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

I think these are vifa tweeters

I have a pair of mirage tweeters I'm thinking of using. They were used in the frk-b1 speakers and others. Pretty sure they are vifa, but don't know which ones or specs. Anyone know which ones they used.

Comments

• Nope, don't know, but if you don't want them ... wondering if you could flip the pair of Mirages and buy something else to work with?

• @Kornbread said:
    Nope, don't know, but if you don't want them ... wondering if you could flip the pair of Mirages and buy something else to work with?

That's usually the best course of action, unless the woofers are shot.

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • These are vifa 5dr/53085. Anyone know where Icould find the specs. A quick internet search revealed nothing.

• They are probably a proprietary driver, it is unlikely you will find published specs.

It's a long shot, but Mirage might be able to help you out.

barryv
    I have a signature.
  • Yeah I don't think there around anymore,but thanks for the post.

• Looks like klipsch bought them, and buried them. Guess to get rid of the competion. I have sent a request for specs, we'll see if they respond.

• If they are both good, you might be able to flip them on eBay for a surprising amount of money. Alternatively, you might be surprised how willing a lot of us are to do some measurements and assist with crossover design. If you give a hint at your location, odds are someone is reasonably close by.

I have a signature.