Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

For Sale - Quad of Dynavox LW5004PMR-N

I'm thinning the herd a bit and have decided to sell these four brand new Dynavox LW5004PMR-N 5.25" drivers. I measured all 4 of them with DATS to verify they were within spec. Here is a link to their product page at Newark:

https://www.newark.com/dynavox/lw5004pmr-nm01/5-25-pp-mica-woofer-80-watt-6/dp/78Y7663

I prefer to deliver them to someone at InDIYana in a couple weeks or DIY Iowa this fall. I suppose I could ship them but that cost would be on the buyer.

$120 obo

jr@machifiside

Comments

• I already have a quad myself, good luck with sale!

I have a signature.
  • edited April 14

Might be worth noting that there are 0 in stock at Newark and the product page no longer loads. PE doesn't carry them either. So, might be a rare bird going forward and worth buying - they are a very nice little woofer.

PWRRYD
    I have a signature.
  • I'm very surprised there has been no interest in these. Someone might twist my arm a bit in Forte Wayne and walk away with some very nice sounding drivers.

• I really might be persuaded, but only want a pair.

• That could happen :)

• @PWRRYD said:
    I'm thinning the herd a bit and have decided to sell these four brand new Dynavox LW5004PMR-N 5.25" drivers. I measured all 4 of them with DATS to verify they were within spec. Here is a link to their product page at Newark:

https://www.newark.com/dynavox/lw5004pmr-nm01/5-25-pp-mica-woofer-80-watt-6/dp/78Y7663

I prefer to deliver them to someone at InDIYana in a couple weeks or DIY Iowa this fall. I suppose I could ship them but that cost would be on the buyer.

$120 obo

I am interested in buying them.

• They were sold at InDIYana... I bought a pair....

• Yes, all 4 sold in Indy.

• ok ty's