Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Merry Christmas

Yes , really ,Nicholas Claus, I will start this off ... I wish you all a very , very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very HAPPY HOLIDAY. I hope all is well , and everyone is in good health , Family and all .Merry Christmas.May your subs not bottom out , and your mids be liquid ,  and your tweets shimmer like diamonds 
kennyk

Comments

• Here's hoping everyone has a very happy Christmas holiday filled with family, friends, & music!
    kennyk
  • My son turned 6 today, so birthday party here this afternoon.  Gifts today then more on Monday.

Hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!
    D1PP1Njr@macNicholas_23S7910kennyk
  • Happy holidays everyone. My birthday is the 29th so i get to celebrate that as well. Gonna be 36. 
    kennyk
  • I don't know what i could add to the wishes expressed by others so I'll simply wish everyone a very merry Christmas and be careful if you're traveling. Don't forget this is the time of year to enjoy Christmas music through the speakers/systems you've worked so hard to put together. ;)

Jim
    kennyk
  • Yes, Happy HoHos to everyone! My daughter is 5 for this one, and it'll  be joyous! Merry Christmas, everyone!
    kennyk
  • Merry Christmas all. Blessings to you and your familys
    kennyk

• D1PP1Nsquamishdrockennyk
    I have a signature.

• My girls know what I like...

kennyk
    I have a signature.
  • Merry Christmas everyone!
    kennykjr@mac
  • Merry xmas !
    I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.