Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (10)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Comments

• Looks like a Takstar Pro 82, could be pretty good value if it is.
    I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
  • Been listening for the last hour or so. At $30 they are decent, at regular price I guess I would very carefully shop around. Pretty hot price point for some killer cans. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them if they show up for $30 again. At regular price, should probably find some and listen before committing. They are colored somewhat, with the perception of a spectral tilt downwards in the treble, and perhaps cutting off the bottom octave. Sound like a small speaker, actually. 

The above is about the detail on the SQ I'm willing to dive into, but they are lightweight and might be a good option for those who fear the heavier cans. I guess I'm not sure, but driving them off of my FX-Audio DAC-X6 they start distorting fairly early compared to a couple other sets I have sitting around. Maybe they are higher impedance than those, who knows. I am no expert on cans. 
    I have a signature.
  • edited May 2019
    I find enough to complain about with $200+ headphones, I can't see myself finding long term enjoyment with $80 and under pricetags.
  • If anyone wants any Bose items PM me. A lot of people like the QC35 head phones, they don't sound to bad and have the noise cancelling feature.
  • I wouldn't mind a pair for when I travel, but they'd have to be dirt cheap. I don't travel very often, but when I do I use some inexpensive "ear plug" buds from Klipsch. They don't take up any room in my bag, and offer enough isolation to enjoy some music in a plane. Sound quality is acceptable, and I won't be too upset if they get lost or broken due to the low price tag.